[scilab-Users] Some suggestions

Kirill Kirillov kirill.kirillov at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 16:59:12 CET 2009

Hi, all.

I hope it's the right place to post suggestions.

1) Is it possible to add support two element vector-row [rows columns]
as input argument for function ones, zeros, eye?

2) Why does Scilab have function like mtlb_eig, although there is no eig
function by itself? I understand it makes sense when there are both
versions, but if there is the only one. What about providing aliases for
such functions? Or you think that users have to do it themselves (eig =
mtlb_eig)...

3) Scilab 5.x supports pasting multiline code from clipboard without
executing? But is there key to make a new line manually, but not to
execute the command in the console (Matlab has Shift+Enter)?

Kirill Kirillov
<><