[scilab-Users] hiding a script

Maso Ricci ricci2 at unisi.it
Mon Jul 6 12:19:45 CEST 2009

Thanks Francis ,

I was thinking to a solution like the one you suggested but my platform
is windows and I am not sure how to change permission in XP and how safe
it is.

Maso

--

Maso Ricci Ph.D.

Dipartimento Farmaco Chimico Tecnologico

Università degli Studi di Siena
Via A. Moro, 2 ­ 53100 Siena
ITALY
Tel: +39 0577 234367