[scilab-Users] Reg :: Speed of this script

Samuel GOUGEON Samuel.Gougeon at univ-lemans.fr
Mon Jul 27 10:09:45 CEST 2009

Hello,
----- Message d'origine -----
De : Sumit Adhikari
Date : 27/07/2009 05:43:
> Hello All,
>   Following is a script in which I am suffering from speed problem.
> Also if I do little further I get stacksize problem (the problem I am
> facing from
>   last several years with scilab). Is it possible to do something with
> this script ? What experts has to say ?
>

> printf("\n ---------------------------------- \n");
> printf(" Calculating Frequency Response \n");
> printf(" ---------------------------------- \n\n");
> clear all ;
> .../...
Scilab proposes a set a profiling functions assessing, displaying and
plotting
for each line of a function the number of times the line is executed,
the CPU
time spent for executing it, the difficulty for interpreting it.
May you see /profile()/, showprofile() and plotprofile() in the help.
As these functions may be used only for functions -- not for scripts --,
you
would first have to turn your script into a function.

HTH,
Regards
Samuel