Visual Fortran run-time error

David Alfredo Quiroga quiroga.d.a at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 20:58:06 CEST 2009

Hi, I've just installed Scilab 5.1.1 on windows xp professional.

I wrote an .sce file and when I trie to run it doing Ctrl+l from scipad I
get a 'Visual Fortran run-time error' and after I click 'Accept' the program
closes. The .sce file and the error screenshot are attached.

If I run scilex with no GUI (from Start->Run...) I don't get that error. I
also use Scilab 4.1.2 on Debian 5.0 and I don't have any problems either.
Windows is not my preferred OS so I don't care too much, but I wan't to
share the file and almost everybody uses windows.

Thanks, David.