[scilab-Users] compilation de scilab 5.1.1 sous RHEL 4u5

Langella Raphael raphael.langella at steria.cnes.fr
Wed Jun 10 15:37:02 CEST 2009

I guess it would be Windows, or explorer! I mean I'm starting it from a Windows PC with cygwin and remote display. I tried with both multiwindow and rootless cygwin options and no option, same result. Also, it seems some windows are created, but they are invisible. When I quit cygwin while scilab is running, it tells me that 3 clients are connected.
Also, I think my symptoms are a bit different than the ones from but #532206. I do have a similar strace message :

futex(0xb7af14, FUTEX_WAIT, 5, NULL

but I don't have an empty console window. I don't have any window appearing.