[scilab-Users] Problems with creating toolbox

Kirill Kirillov kirill.kirillov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 01:00:19 CEST 2009

Hi, all!

I've created my first toolbox based on toolbox_skeleton, but I can't
resolve the following issues myself, please, advice:
1) I've build a library with the following macros:
heat_flow_inspectorlib  =
calcU     calcFG    calcHH    calcY     ptp       rule
But after toolbox starting functions from that macros are not available.
So first problem, how to make functions inside macros visible in console
just after toolbox loading.

2) In my toolbox there is also a GUI program, which I want to run just
after loading all functions from library . I know that one can create
demo, but is it possible to run GUI program just from main menu like
"Matlab to Scilab conversion tool"?

Thanks in advance.

--
Kirill Kirillov