[scilab-Users] Problems with loading functions from toolbox

Kirill Kirillov kirill.kirillov at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 01:10:33 CEST 2009

Hi, all!

Please, help to solve the following problem:
I've file ptp.sci in my heat_flow_inspector toolbox with four functions:
getPTP, getBlocks, getGU1type and getGU2type.
After I built toolbox, I got ptp.bin file and name "ptp" in "names"
file.
When I load toolbox I get library heat_flow_inspectorlib, which has ptp
macros, but all my functions are not available in this macros.
If I type and execute "ptp", then I'll get error about unknown variable
"ptp" and all my functions will be available.

So the problem is how to make all functions in *.bin available just
after toolbox loading.

Any help will be very appreciated, I can't solve it myself, sorry.

--
Kirill Kirillov
<><