[scilab-Users] API Mode

Setumadhav Kulkarni sekulkar at tibco.com
Tue Jun 16 12:08:19 CEST 2009

Thanks Sylvestre!

The way I was approaching it is as follows:

1.    I just imported all the Java files (in Eclipse) from the examples in: \scilab-5.1.1\modules\javasci\examples\others\

2.    I added the javasci.jar to the build path of the project.

3.    I am thinking of compiling and running the Example1.java and hoping that it will make a call to the Scilab engine. I understand that there will be some JNI calls underneath this, to make calls to the native library that has the engine code.

Please correct my assumptions. Right now I have reached till step 2. I am hunting for the dll that has the entry point to the engine native code.

Regards,

Setu