[scilab-Users] using optim function in different versions of Scilab

Ivan Maximov vaborg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 16:37:24 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

thanks a lot for the time which you spent for the solution.
Sorry that I missed original error message.

My message in Scilab 4.1.2 is:
 !--error 4
undefined variable : grd
at line       4 of function f called by :
line    30 of function prop called by :
[y1,y2,y3,y4]=prop(u1,u2,u3,u4,ix,iy,sx,sy,dt,A,U,B,PROP,l1);
line    65 of exec file called by :
exec("/home/vaborg/scilab/test/optim_question.sce");
in  execstr instruction    called by :

and I thought that you all get the same message as well.
The last Michal post is much close to my error I guess.

The problem in 5.1.1 there is no debuger. And it it difficult to control a
process. Do you have any idea what to do in 4.1.2?

thanks a lot in advance.
---------
best regards,
Ivan