mex examples

Michel Audette michel.audette at kitware.com
Tue Mar 10 21:07:46 CET 2009

Hello again,

I've found my answer in the instructions on creating a toolbox.

On another note, when I run mfile2sci, I get
(<unknown>:8633): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_paint_box: assertion `style->depth ==
gdk_drawable_get_depth (window)' failed

and the interface does seem to run properly. Also, the directory of the
input filename is not saved properly.

I have scilab 5.0.3 . Are these issues fixed with the latest release? Is
there some other library that is causing the first problem?

Best wishes,

Michel

--
Michel Audette, Ph.D.