Generating Wav files in Stereo

Evan evan at dembskey.org
Tue Mar 17 11:10:46 CET 2009

Hi all,

Is it possible to generate .wav files, with a different sin wav in each
channel? I want to demonstrate out-of-phase sound. I use the following to
generate a basic wave in at 440 Hz:

fsampling = 44100;                   	// sampling frequency
t = 0 : 1/fsampling : 4;             	// 4 seconds at this frequency
x = 2 * %pi * 440 * t;
sinwav = sin (x);    				// a wave at 440 Hz - A

savewave ('beep_L.wav',sinwav,fsampling);

I have found this on the net: sinwav_add = [sinwav ; sinwav_oof]; - however,
no sound is generated using this method.

Regards,
Evan