[scilab-Users] code which does not work

François Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Wed Mar 18 23:54:48 CET 2009

Ivan Maximov said on 18/03/2009 23:43:
> But what is surprising if I set the breakpoint before these loops
> typically U variable keeps its dimension.

This I can't reproduce. How do you do that?

On my side, here is how I debug your code:

  - I open all your six files in Scipad launched from Scilab 4.1.2
  - I comment the pause instruction in function krotov_csa (because
the debugger would not happily live with it)
  - I place (F9) a breakpoint on line 7 (the one that reads   TE=uu;
in function krotov_csa)
  - I display the main .sce file in Scipad and put Scipad's focus in it
  - I hit F10 to run the debug (click OK in the dialog that pops up)
  - I hit F11 to run until the breakpoint gets hit
  - From there I hit F8 a few times to execute the code step by step,
and the 9th time I get the invalid index error, which is exactly what
is expected.

So, how are you doing this without triggering the error?

Francois