[scilab-Users] in16 matrix

Francis Drossaert Francis.Drossaert at pgs.com
Thu Mar 26 16:02:25 CET 2009

No, Scilab can't plot so much data; even though I have 8GB memory (Scilab is not particularly memory efficient). In my case it would not make much sense either. I need to use Boolean masks to pick out the data point belonging to certain sequences and sensor numbers.

I guess I could use double(data) as input. Probably it will save some memory but I doubt that it will speed up things.

Francis