[scilab-Users] compilation de scilab 5.1.1 sous RHEL 4u5

Langella Raphael raphael.langella at steria.cnes.fr
Tue May 19 14:53:08 CEST 2009

With the binary version, I get to the console with no errors. I can open the help which works mostly (buggy mouse).
With the compiled version I get :

Initialisation:
  Chargement de l'environnement de travail
load('SCI/modules/fileio/macros/pathconvert.bin');
                                                  !--error 241
Le fichier "SCI/modules/fileio/macros/pathconvert.bin" n'existe pas ou n'est pas accessible en lecture.

at line       6 of exec file called by :
 exec("SCI/modules/"+modules(i)+"/etc/"+modules(i)+".start",-1);
line   100 of exec file called by :
exec('SCI/etc/scilab.start',-1);;

Which is right. The file pathconvert.bin doesn't exist. There's a pathconvert.sci. This rep is full of .sci files, but no .bin file.