[scilab-Users] Question about execution scipad file

Jens Wunderlich jewu at gmx.net
Sun Nov 8 10:47:03 CET 2009

Maybe Tomasz is looking for a function we had with Scipad but was
removed with Xpad:
In Scipad there was a short cut to execute the active file in Scilab
(Ctrl-l). In Xpad this short cut is assigned to switch on/off line
numbering. Would be good to have a short cut for executing the file
again. It's rather inconvenient to have to go to the menu first and
select "execute in Scilab".
There is another short cut missing:  in Scipad Ctrl-F1 opened Scilab's
help with the word below the cursor. This was very convenient.

Jens