[scilab-Users] compiling c block with LCC

Allan CORNET allan.cornet at scilab.org
Tue Nov 24 12:01:29 CET 2009

Hi,

Can you attach your diagram (example) ?

Thanks you

--
-------------------------
Allan CORNET
-------------------------
The Scilab Consortium
Digiteo
Domaine de Voluceau
Rocquencourt - B.P. 105
78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
France

-----Message d'origine-----
De : trendic at gmx.de [mailto:trendic at gmx.de]
Envoyé : mardi 24 novembre 2009 11:48
À : users at lists.scilab.org
Objet : [scilab-Users] compiling c block with LCC

Hello,

Does anyone know how to compile and link a c block for scicos?

I have tried with the Blocks in the Palette "user defined functions" but I
get errors with that. At first I recieve the warning:

C:/SCILAB~1/modules/dynamic_link/src/scripts/TEMPLATE_MAKEFILE.LCCnot found.

which is surprising since there is a file with that name at exactly that
position. I further get the Message

Can't open Makelib.lcc

After that:

unix_s: error during "make -f Makelib.lcc all" execution ...

Is the command unix_s correct although I am working on windows?

I have googled around and found someone who says that you can compile
Functions similar to S-Functions in Matlab by the ilib_for_link command.

I have tried that with an example c-File which delivers exactly the same
Warnings/Errors as mentioned above.

Another question I have is: when I edit system functions as
"ilib_for_link.sci" e.g. how is the corresponding ilib_for_link.bin file
created?

Thanks for any advise in advance

Olaf