[scilab-Users] Error 241

François Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Mon Nov 30 13:31:57 CET 2009

Cecilia Zanni-Merk said on 30/11/2009 11:04:
> One of my students has encountered Error 241.  She is not able to
> execute a Scilab script file if she has saved it before. She needs to
> modified a saved file (even by just adding a blank space) to be able to
> execute it.

Your report is not precise enough.

First of all please show the exact error message (copy/paste).

What is your Scilab version?

What is the underlying OS?

How do you execute the file? Is it through exec() in command line, or
through Scipad, through the Scilab window File menu, or what?

Where is the file saved? Are you sure the required permissions are set
for the file in question?

And so on.

Francois