Beginner question

pomchip at free.fr pomchip at free.fr
Sun Oct 11 17:51:39 CEST 2009

Dear Scilab users,

I am a complete beginner to Scilab, and I am trying to convert some of my Matlab code into the Scilab language. In Matlab, one can use the path/addpath functions to make available some functions stored in a specific directory. If those function are stored in several directories, one can use several of those calls so that all functions are readily available without having to switch from one working directory to the other. I don't seem to find equivalent functions in Scilab.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sebastien