javasci and NetBeans

V. Schäfer vs at gtuewetzlar.de
Fri Oct 23 09:18:39 CEST 2009

Dear Scilab users,

i tried to use javasci with NetBeans IDE 6.5 on WinXP.

in my first simple example i used 'Scilab.exec("plot2d2();") ' and the
figure appears, but it is inaktive. I can't use zoom or File-->Save as...

in a second one, i thougt try to build a 'JavaDesktopApplication' with only
a button. The function for the button was the same as above. But there are
any errors.

 "Cannot create MenueBar." Check if File *_menubar.xml is available and
valid. Could not find file null.
Scilab has found a critical error (unknown exception) with get function.
Error in Java_javasci_Scilab_Exec routine.

Is there anyone who tested the same, and got no errors?

Best regards

Volker

Please sorry about my bad english...