[scilab-Users] disp: extra line output?

Ralph Ewig ralph at open-aerospace.org
Tue Oct 27 15:43:23 CET 2009

I did, and it worked without any problems :). I have been a very heavy
Matlab user for many years, but their increasingly ridiculous pricing
and software bloat finally drove me to look for an alternative. Scilab
is very impressive, it took only very little adjustment to make the
transition. I like it a lot!

Ralph

--
Dream of Space? Make it Real.