[scilab-Users] Matlab to Scilab conversion

StŽéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Thu Sep 3 11:39:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

before launching loader.sce, you should have run builder.sce once (for all).
The following commands should work

--> cd plotlib021-install
--> exec builder.sce

then you can issue a

--> exec loader.sce

to load the toolbox. If you need to load the plotlib each time you
launch Scilab,
edit your .scilab startup script :

scipad(SCIHOME+"/.scilab")

and add the following line therein :

exec path/plotlib021-install/loade.sce

(replace "path" with the actual path to "plotlib021-install")

S.