[scilab-Users] Link with Scilab

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Sun Sep 13 12:47:54 CEST 2009

Le jeudi 10 septembre 2009 à 13:13 -0400, Romain Cotte a écrit :
> > It is possible to see the code ?
> >

> Sure. Compilation with gfortran in fact :
> gfortran adStack.c adBuffer.f rosenf_b.f test.f
Thanks for the example.
However, tested with Scilab 5.1.1, it works fine for me.

-->l=ilib_for_link('rosenf',['adStack.c','adBuffer.f','rosenf_b.f'],[],'f');
   Generate a loader file
   Generate a Makefile
   ilib_gen_Make: Copy compilation files (Makefile*, libtool...) to
TMPDIR
   ilib_gen_Make: Copy adStack.c to TMPDIR
   ilib_gen_Make: Copy adBuffer.f to TMPDIR
   ilib_gen_Make: Copy rosenf_b.f to TMPDIR
   ilib_gen_Make: configure : Generate Makefile.
   ilib_gen_Make: Modification of the Makefile in TMPDIR.
   Running the Makefile

-->

I guess it is more related to your computer.

A way to be able to fix it more easily is:
* in Scilab, type
disp(TMPDIR)
* in a terminal, go in this directory
* when you had an error, you should have get a (long) command line
starting with make CFLAGS=...
copy and paste this command in the TMPDIR directory
you may get some better feedbacks which will explain you what is the
actual error.

Sylvestre

--
Sylvestre Ledru