[scilab-Users] scilab 5.1.1 compilation under Solaris 10

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Tue Sep 15 18:17:09 CEST 2009

First, would you mind switching this discussion on the developer mailing
list ? ( dev at lists.scilab.org )

Le mardi 15 septembre 2009 à 18:01 +0200, Langella Raphael a écrit :
> [...]
Sorry, I missed that.
It is failing also in nwni or nw ?
If yes, could you try:
strace -f -o LogFileForSylvester.log ./bin/scilab -nwni -e "exit()"
If not
strace -f -o LogFileForSylvester.log ./bin/scilab -e "exit()"
and send me the log file

> > > Do you want me to submit again all the changes I had to do
> > to make it work under Solaris 9/10 ?
> > It would be great. Many thanks
Thanks. I am going to apply them on our source tree.

Sylvestre