FW: [scilab-Users] VB6 and Scilab

Rémi DELPY boyington2 at hotmail.fr
Thu Sep 17 13:43:27 CEST 2009

ok, thanks !

But I don't use VB.NET but VB6.
I don't know if we can use it on VB6 because the language is different !?

But it will help me if I want to do it (if I can ....)

Best Regards

Boyington
From: allan.cornet at scilab.org
To: boyington2 at hotmail.fr
Subject: RE: [scilab-Users] VB6 and Scilab
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:19:41 +0200

Hi,

It will be possible with Scilab 5.2 to call Scilab from VB.NET

http://gitweb.scilab.org/?p=scilab;a=commit;h=7a0484d3a5412d86ad716bd9da1e7b66d4780d50

Best Regards

Allan CORNET