[scilab-Users] ask

Allan CORNET allan.cornet at scilab.org
Fri Sep 18 07:58:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

Could you give more details about your problem about Scilab and Visual Studio ?

When you install Scilab , setup do NOT  try to detect  Visual studio.

If you have a valid installation of Visual studio  on your pc, Scilab detects it and configure environment variables.

If Visual is not detected, you can not to build toolbox with C/C++.

See help haveacompiler, and help about findmsvccompiler

Best regards

Allan CORNET