toolbox installation ask

Malec Lukáš Lukas.Malec at vso-praha.eu
Wed Sep 23 09:36:05 CEST 2009

Good day,

I have the following question.

Your software Scilab – 5.0.3 I have installed on MS Windows Professional platform. I try to add some toolboxes into contrib directory. So the way according to pwd function for instance is C:\Program Files\scilab-5.0.3\contrib\lp_solve_5.5, or another toolboxes. The current directory toolbox is establihed according the botton Change Current Directory on console, for all that such a toolbox programs does not coact, don´t read.

Please don´t you know the answer to this problem?

With the Best regards,
Lukáš