Any Questions

Carlos Alberto Bronzini carlosbronzini at live.com.ar
Tue Apr 6 03:59:30 CEST 2010

Dear. I use Scilab from two years ago in my Institute, and Ihave two questions, if it´s possible help me:
My first questions: How can I use in Xcos the library of Modilica.org, i don´t Know that introduce the free Modelica Libray in the Xcos, and increase the components in Modelica ?
And the second is: There is a funtion sdimilar al ZOH (Zero Order HOLDER)  of Matlab.
Best regards and I´m waiting your news.

Carlos Bronzini