[scilab-Users] How to import graphics file into figure window?

Samuel Gougeon Samuel.Gougeon at univ-lemans.fr
Wed Apr 7 11:59:30 CEST 2010

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Wojciech Artichowicz
Date : 02/04/2010 20:11:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to ask if there's a possibility to import graphics file
> (f.ex. *.png, *.bmp, *.jpg and so on) into Scilab figure window.
>
> If so, how one can do that?

If your OS is windows, you may instal and use the IPD (Image Processing
Design)
module through the ATOMS module manager. Then use functions ReadImage()
and ShowColorImage().
If your OS is Linux-like, SIVP that is not (yet?) an ATOMS module
but an external toolbox, will be useful (imread() + imshow()).

Samuel