[scilab-Users] How to get the current script directory ?

Gary Nelson gnelson at quantasonics.com
Sat Apr 17 21:46:19 CEST 2010

This looks useful, but I can't get it to work.

I open the editor and load two files. One is a function called by the other file. I execute the tester.
Then go to the console and invoke get_absolute_file_path(script_filename).

I find the file name wants to be inside double quotes, but even then I get an error that the file is not open in Scilab, despite having just executed it. I have tried both the function and the tester and get the same error -- file not open in Scilab.

As far as I can tell, both are open. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Gary Nelson

gnelson at quantasonics.com