[scilab-Users] unable to create multiple subplots, e.g. plot() produces 2nd subplot only, first disappears

Julio Gonzalez-Saenz julio.gonzalez at ymail.com
Tue Apr 20 01:08:11 CEST 2010

Hi Jordan,

Can you please post your code??

________________________________
From: jordan alexander <alexanjo at yahoo.com>
To: users at lists.scilab.org
Sent: Tue, 20 April, 2010 1:02:25
Subject: Re: [scilab-Users] unable to create multiple subplots, e.g. plot() produces 2nd subplot only, first disappears

hello

>To change the adressed area, just do
>subplot(nL,nC, nB)

after issuing the command plot(), the first subplot, i.e. subplot(1,2,1), has disappeared and i am unable to make it re-appear.  issuing subplot(1,2,1) after plot() does not make the first one re-appear

issuing gca indicates there are two Axes children, yet only the second is visible

issuing   xs2eps(0,'test.eps') after plot() creates file with both plots visible

any other hints here to get the first subplot visible?

jordan