[scilab-Users] URL read/write

Samuel Gougeon Samuel.Gougeon at univ-lemans.fr
Wed Apr 21 10:02:44 CEST 2010

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Samuel Gougeon
Date : 21/04/2010 09:48:
> Hello,

After the Sylvestre's remark, please note that, like it is presented on
the curl main webpage,
and like Scilab,

/ Curl is free and open software
<http://curl.haxx.se/docs/copyright.html> that compiles and runs under a
wide variety of operating systems.
Curl exists thanks to efforts from many contributors
<http://curl.haxx.se/docs/thanks.html>. /

Therefore, you can freely instal it on your machine, and use it through
the unix() scilab's command.
So, back-compatibility cannot be a concern.

Cheers
Samuel