[scilab-Users] XMLlab 1.72

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Wed Apr 21 14:51:33 CEST 2010

Le 21/04/2010 01:00, Julio Gonzalez-Saenz a écrit :
> Hi Stephane,
>
> I did closed my SCI session after running the example, but still when
> I run plot, it remembers that I was using the other display and I can
> get rid of it.
What do you mean by "it remembers that I was using the other display" ?

> Only a removal of some files fixes the problem..

Which files ?

> Attached are three files:
>
> 1. Installation with an error
> 2. Successful install message
> 3. Error during the un-install.
>
> !Scilab Version:   5.2.0.1266391513
> !Operating System: Windows 7 6.1
> !Java version :    1.6.0_18
> !Java runtime information : Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build
> 1.6.0_18-b07)
> !Java vm information :  Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 16.0-b13,
> mixed mode)
> !Vendor specification:  Sun Microsystems Inc.
>
> Regards,
>
> Julio

I am afffraid I cannot reproduce your problems... What is this
Zugriff verweigert registry key ? The only thing I can say is that
it has nothing to do with XMLlab.. I cannot test any further because
I don't have any Windows 7 machine here. You can hack the
bin/tcl/uninstall.tcl file by removing any registry stuff.

S.