calling java components from scilab, possible?

BOHNERT Cedric - CETE Est/LRPC de Strasbourg/6 Acoustique cedric.bohnert at developpement-durable.gouv.fr
Tue Apr 27 13:41:27 CEST 2010

Dear scilab users,

I am currently working on a scilab project for signal processing.

It is actually a set of different functions processing simulated MLS
signals.

Each functions are called sequencially, produce a 2d-plot of the signal
and the user
can click on the plot to add a Black-Harris windows and finally some
characteristics are computed.

I would like to unify and generate all computations through a friendly GUI.

I have searched the web for more information and I have found we can
call scilab from different low-level languages (C, fortran, java...).

My question is to know wether it is possible to call some Java from
scilab, such a graphical components, in order for me to develop a
java-based GUI ?

Thank you for any answers.