[scilab-Users] XCos Blocks

Clément DAVID clement.david at scilab.org
Thu Apr 29 14:57:01 CEST 2010

Hello,

Some of the problem is related to the Scilab dynamic linking
infrastructure. For more information see the call example
[http://www.scilab.org/product/man/call.html].

The problem there was that on `loadScicosLibs` when only load the Scicos
macros (Scilab functions) and not the Scicos natives libraries (C
functions).

The next steps will load the Scilab macros and native functions:

loadScicosLibs(); // macros
scicos_debug(); // invoke a dynamic link with libsciscicos.so

// do something

Regards,

--
Clément DAVID