[scilab-Users] Running Scilab 5.2.2 and Xcos from a USB stick

Allan CORNET allan.cornet at scilab.org
Mon Aug 2 10:55:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

You can try :  <http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/Scilab_USB/5.2.2>
http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/Scilab_USB/5.2.2

And  <http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/Scilab_USB/5.3.0-b1>
http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/Scilab_USB/5.3.0-b1

Best regards

Allan CORNET

De : Darryl Morrell [mailto:morrell at asu.edu]
Envoyé : samedi 17 juillet 2010 00:37
À : users at lists.scilab.org
Objet : [scilab-Users] Running Scilab 5.2.2 and Xcos from a USB stick

I wish to run Scilab 5.2.2 and Xcos from a USB stick on windows XP
professional. I was unable to find instructions to do this, so I simply
copied the folder scilab-5.2.2 from the installation onto the USB stick.
When I run Scilab from the USB stick, it starts up okay. I can start Xcos
and create a simple simulation. However, when I run the simulation, nothing
happens. When I try to quit Scilab, nothing happens. I eventually have to
halt the program using the Task Manager.

Are there instructions to run Scilab from a USB stick? I would greatly
appreciate any help.

Darryl Morrell