[scilab-Users] Data base in langage Postgresql

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Tue Aug 10 16:57:26 CEST 2010

Hello Charles,

Le 10/08/2010 09:54, charles marchetti a écrit :
> Hi,
> I was looking for using a data base with some data in Postgresql (I am using
> Pgadmin3 to do some queries) Can I use Scilab and some files with data from this
> data or directly by some queries ...
You can export the result of your query from pgAdmin in a CSV file which
can be read from scilab. Just select the results and click on "File ->
Export" (be careful with the separator, the end-of-line and the quoting
of strings).

Another solution is to use the COPY command to write directly into a file...

Last but not least, I think there is a GSOC project to develop a direct
connection from scilab to SQL bases...

HTH,
Mathieu