Sci2c (Scilab2c) documentation and examples ?

Maciek saczuk at aster.pl
Wed Aug 18 22:28:51 CEST 2010

Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre.ledru at ...> writes:

> Hello
>
> Le mardi 17 août 2010 à 20:12 +0200, Maciej Saczuk a écrit :
> > Has anybody used Sci2c (Scilab2c) toolbox ?
> > How does it compare to RTW Embedded Coder from Matlab ?
> >
> > I was only able to find one user guide: Sci2cUserGuidev4 (about 30 pages
long).
> > Are there any other examples/docs (related to Sci2c) on the Net ?
> The lead developer of Scilab2C is currently in holidays. I am sure he will
be happy to get to you.

> However, I can reply to this question.
> The Scilab2c developers wrote many unitary tests for this project:

http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/scilab2c/source/tree/HEAD/trunk/scilab2c/te
sts/unit_tests
> There are usually excellent examples.
>
> > Maybe somebody knows if there are any plans to extend it's functionality
in the future ?
> Yes.
>
> Sylvestre

That was really very helpful. I didn't notice the examples.
Thanks for help.

To Rafael Campos:
Thanks for the info. I know about the projects You have mentioned.
It would be helpful to know if anybody has used those "frameworks" in
commercial product development ? And what were the results ?
Anyway thanks for Your help.
M.