[scilab-Users] possible to select a core ?

Michaël Baudin michael.baudin at scilab.org
Tue Aug 31 14:50:09 CEST 2010

  Hi,

There is no reason to wait, as the parallel_run function is available in
the 5.3.0-beta-2 release :

http://www.scilab.org/products/scilab/download/5.3.0-beta-2

Many examples are provided in the help page. In this beta release, the
parallel_run function works under Linux. A project is currently active
for its implementation on Windows.

Best regards,

Michaël Baudin

--
Michaël Baudin
Ingénieur de développement
michael.baudin at scilab.org
Consortium Scilab - Digiteo
Domaine de Voluceau - Rocquencourt
B.P. 105 - 78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
Tel. : 01 39 63 56 87 - Fax : 01 39 63 55 94