[scilab-Users] legend, legends and friends

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Tue Aug 31 21:13:45 CEST 2010

Hello,
>> Maybe the legend() function could do that automatically...
> You are right, as the colorbar() does. An option could be provided
> to require this behaviour, with an automatic computation of the
> margin width. I let you fill in a whish report on Bugzilla.
Done! See Bug#:7928. The bug is marked for version 5.3 beta but I
remember that I had the same problem a few years ago (with version 4).

It may be a good occasion for scilab developpers to clean the way
legends are handled (the Legend graphic entity is said to "requires
further developments").

Thanks again for the tip,
Mathieu