[scilab-Users] basch file translation

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Sun Dec 5 18:31:01 CET 2010

Hello Paul,

As far as I understand you want to use Scilab to launch some external
programs which rely on environment variables, right?

I don't know windows command line but if I understand correctly "SET
CMD_VARIABLE = 3000" is used to set an environment variable.

In this case you might use setenv:
setenv("CMD_VARIABLE", "3000")

HTH,
Mathieu

P.S.: I think you are talking about "batch file"...