[scilab-Users] Multi-task and dos('start /b prog')

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Sun Dec 5 22:00:55 CET 2010

Hello,

As Alan Told you on the equalis forum it's hard to do what you want to do...

Does the output of your program depends on previous Scilab instructions
(for instance do you compute parameters in Scilab that you pass to your
program)?

If no, you can launch your program one for all, put the result in a file
and read it from Scilab.

If your are doing something more complex, you can try to use the
parallel_run in the upcoming 5.3 (I have never used it).

HTH,
Mathieu