[scilab-Users] Parallel computation - grid creation

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Thu Dec 9 12:46:22 CET 2010

Hello,

I once set up small cluster in my lab. I found 2 "cluster" distributions
that may help you.

I know that OSCAR (http://oscar.openclustergroup.org/) automatically ste
up PVM. Nevertheless the project seems to have difficulties to deliver a
stable version for the 6 branch.

You may also have look at ROCKS
(http://www.rocksclusters.org/wordpress/) which seems more dynamic (but
I don't know of it has PVM included).

I have never used PVM with scilab so I can't help you with this. I know
that there is a compile time option to enable it. Maybe the default
version has PVM...

Mathieu