AW: [scilab-Users] Problems with xmltojar

Harald Galda, Dr. Eng. (J) haraldgalda at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 15:16:28 CET 2010

Hi Calixte,

I started Scilab from a terminal and changed to the toolbox directory.
tbx_builder_help(pwd()) yields:

Building help...

erzeuge Meister Dokumente:

            SCI\contrib\IPD-7.1\help\de_DE\.

An error occured during the conversion:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Refentry without id attributes in
file:/C:/PROGRA~1/SCILAB~2.0/contrib/IPD-7.1/help/de_DE/ANALYZ~1.XML at line 8

           at org.scilab.forge.scidoc.HTMLDocbookLinkResolver.startElement
(Unknown Source)

Similar error messages follow. After this, the error messages mentioned in my
previous e-mail are displayed.

What is this unknown source? Is it a server that does not respond?

Regards
Harald