AW: AW: [scilab-Users] Problems with xmltojar

Calixte Denizet calixte at contrib.scilab.org
Tue Dec 28 16:15:11 CET 2010

Le mardi 28 décembre 2010 à 06:54 -0800, Harald Galda, Dr. Eng. (J) a
écrit :
> Hi Calixte,

Hi Harald,

> the XML file contains the following line:
>
>  <refnamedivxml:id="AnalyzeBlobs">
>
> So this xml:id="AnalyzeBlobs" should be copied into the refentry tag? It would
> take a lot of time to revise each XML file of my toolbox though.

For the moment there is a bug: xml:id outside the refentry tag is not
handled.

I think xml:id can be used outside a refentry to identify a block and to
link it with a linkend; by the way, it is like an HTML anchor. So in my
mind, to identify the file itself, the good place is refentry, it is
like that in all Scilab help files... Where do you see it was possible
to put xml:id outside a refentry ?

Regards,

Calixte