[scilab-Users] plotting marks different colors

Maso Ricci ricci2 at unisi.it
Mon Feb 1 12:40:57 CET 2010

Mathieu,

thanks for your reply. I wasn't so clear. I understand.

I have a dataset resulting from a cluster analysis procedure.

so the resultig matrix is like :

X      Y   Class
0.8   0.1   1
0.1   0.7   2

where the X and the Y are the data parameters and the class  is the
class where the script allocates a datapoint.

I plotted the entire matrix extracting one row at time. In this way I
have the chance to declare the variable  mystyle  which controls the
mark style.
Something like:

for i=1:matrixlength

x= matrix(1,i)
y=matrix(2,i)
class=matrix(3,i)

mystyle=class

plot2d(x , y , style=-mystyle)

end

Unfortunately the standard styles are quite similar each other so I
wonder I could modify the mark (size and color) at each loop

thanks

/maso

Il 01/02/2010 9.12, Mathieu Dubois ha scritto:
> Hello Maso,
>
> What would you like to do exactly?
>
> Do you want to plot the columns/rows of the matrix as independent curves
> (like plot2d does)?
> Or do you want to display each element of the matrix as a 2D surface
> (like Matplot1)?
>
> Mathieu

Maso RICCI PhD
Dipartimento Farmaco Chimico Tecnologico
Università degli Studi di Siena
Via Aldo Moro,2
Siena

phone: +390577234367