[scilab-Users] Scilab 5.2 + xcos: Bug when dragging / moving parts

Crypto crptdngl71 at gmx.net
Mon Feb 1 17:50:42 CET 2010

Clément DAVID wrote on Monday, 01. February 2010:

> Hi,
>
> It's a strange behaviour. Can you post a screencast of it please (use
> istanbul) ?

Istanbul does not work here properly - I cannot stop recording and not even
quit istanbul. It seems to have problems with newer versions of python (v.
2.5) as I am getting a lot of warnings related to that.

"DeprecationWarning: Use the new widget gtk.Tooltip
  self.tooltips = gtk.Tooltips()" repeated several times for different entries.

> This behavior is coupled to the jgraphx library. Have you check its
> version ? Are you using the scilab stock version (from
> http://www.scilab.org) or a packaged one ?
>
> Regards,
> davidcl

I have got a standard prepackaged debian version (deb-package) of scilab
5.2.0. for my sidux linux (which is 99% debian sid).

Version of jgraphx is 1.2.0.8-1.

Regards,
Crypto.