[scilab-Users] Scilab 5.2 + xcos: Bug when dragging / moving parts

Crypto crptdngl71 at gmx.net
Mon Feb 1 22:01:32 CET 2010

Yes it happens indeed with all blocks, be it an icon block or a label block. I
have checked that with different blocks, including SUM_F and CONST_m.

The very first block, if a new simulation file is opened ("unknown" file), can
always be placed on the layout of the new simulation file and it is displayed
there, as it should, but the second block cannot - the second block can be
dragged to the new simulation file, but it is not displayed (it is there, as I
wrote in my first posting, but not displayed. Once the view is resized - zoomed
in or out etc. - all blocks are displayed again).

When I move/drag around a block that is placed on the "unknown" new simulation
file, it disappears when I release the mouse button. This happens even if only
one block is on that simulation file. Again, the block is not gone, but the new
position of the block is not displayed properly. Instead, it is drawn at its
old position.

Further to the Istanbul problem: I keep trying to fix it, though at the moment
I do not know how. Istanbul runs like You described (places red filled circle
in kicker bar), but after hitting the icon with left mouse button it changes
shape to grey square and nothing else happens.

Regards,
Crypto.