[scilab-Users] FW: Are scicos-hdl palettes available for scilab-5.2.0?

Clément DAVID clement.david at scilab.org
Mon Feb 8 09:21:16 CET 2010

Hi,

The scicos-hdl package has not already been packaged with the new atoms
packaging system. Thus it may not automatically work with Xcos.

Therefore you can manually add the scicos-hdl specific palettes on the
Xcos palette manager by using the 'Add palette' button and select the
scicos-hdl palette.

Please contact the scicos-hdl maintainers for more informations.

--
Clément DAVID
Software Development Engineer