gridddata

David Mould david.mould at jbaconsulting.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 14:37:07 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to convert a MATLAB script into Scilab and am struggling to find a replacement for 'griddata'. Unfortunately, I wasn't very involved in the original coding and am a relative novice to Scilab/Matlab!
Here is a bit of my code:

[XI YI]= meshgrid(min(x):Spacing:max(x),min(y):Spacing:max(y));

for i= 1:3
 data(:,:,i) = griddata(x,y,Hyd(:,3+i), XI, YI);
end

Hyd is an array with 6 data columns: (ID, x, y, z, v, d).  The variables x and y were read out of Hyd previously.
I'm guessing that the 'data' variable ends up as a multi-dimensional array each containing x, y, and one of z, v and d.  Is there a way to do this in Scilab?

I hope this makes sense,
Many thanks,

Dave

JBA Consulting | South Barn, Broughton Hall, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3AE, UK
t: +44 (0)1756 799919 | f: +44 (0)1756 799449

JBA is a Carbon Neutral Company. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This email is covered by JBA Consulting's email disclaimer at http://www.jbaconsulting.co.uk/?q=disclaimer.