[scilab-Users] Scilab 5.2.1 + xcos: Bug when dragging / moving parts (Mac)

Javier Arántegui arante at tecal.udl.cat
Fri Feb 19 11:38:16 CET 2010

Hi,

El 19/02/2010, a las 10:33, Clément DAVID escribió:

> Can you tell us what's operations you are performing, please ? With
> detailed explanation and diagram if possible.

I have prepared a short video showing my problem:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/460775/Scilab%20possible%20bug.m4v

It will be here for the next couple of weeks. Please, let me know if you have any problem with it. If it is necessary I can code it using a different codec.

The problem starts when I try to draw a connector line (second 36 of the video) and while I'm dragging it I release the mouse button in an empty are of the window.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax  +34 973702596
http://www.tecal.udl.es